The best time to use our dog training services is when you are going on holiday. You've probably got to be away from your beloved anyway so its a great opportunity to improve your dogs behaviour by booking one of our dog training options.
There are two routes which you can go, the route you chose will depend on your personal circumstances with you and your dogs relationship, and how far you are away from where you would like to be. The two routes are:-
The benefits of choosing a complete programme are :-
- 3 weeks intensive training from our expert trainers
- Owner training video's
- Comprehensive owner training on completion
- Guaranteed Standard of Obedience with our Complete Training Programme on programme completion
- 3 months unlimited aftercare to support you in the period after training
- Daily updates in the form of images and video's in our Facebook group
- Value for your money as there's so much more involved in a complete programme, compared to our other option below.
The flexible Boarding with Training option.
This option is ideal when you only want your dog to be away from you for the period of time that you are away on holidays. If you don't need a specific training solution but would like to raise the level of your dogs current training or just work on one or two specific challenges, then this is a good option. The price per day and the standard of training is the same, but you only pay for the number of days your dog is boarded with us and receives training sessions.
We include with this option (Please note that the benefits you would receive when booking onto a Complete Training Programme or Behaviour Modification Programme are different. )
- The number of training sessions you book each day - 20 minutes each session
- Daily images of dogs in their activity sessions
- You may also receive images of your dog in training but this isn't included as part of this flexible option, so is not guaranteed.
- Owner training session on collection, for your trainer to pass on the skills for your work in progress training
- Your trainer will work on two behaviours during a one week stay and 3 behaviours in a two week stay.
If your dog has substantial challenges then we would recommend that you book onto one of the 3 week programmes for the best results.